A beginner’s and intermediate's guide to creating useful insights with data.
• Understand how to efficiently process collected data and get them ready for further analyses.
• Prevent and correct errors that may exist within a data pool.
• Model clean data to produce desired output.
• Communicate information derived in presentable and acceptable formats (Data Visualisation).
• You will need a PC that has installed, SQL, Tableau, Power BI and Microsoft Excel.
• No previous technology knowledge is needed.
Hi there! My name is Tamilore. I’m the Product Manager for Skillzcamp. I’m here to ensure that your learning process is as seamless as possible. Taking a course in data analytics would ensure overall improvement in problem solving skills. The kinds of problems solved with analytics are huge and sophisticated, thus, it affects the overall approach to developing useful insights. Data analysts are known to be very efficient with data. Also, skill in data analytics, across various platforms like SQL, Tableau, Power BI and Microsoft excel are in high demand by employers. Companies have now come to the realisation that with more employees trained in data analytics, costs of operation could be reduced and overall business planning would be at its optimal level.
• Anyone who wants to start using data in their career and get paid for their user experience design skills.
• This course is for beginners and intermediate-level data analysts